The innumerable adobe kasbahs, the arid mountains and plains, the valleys and green oases, the palmerais and the villages of red or ochre earth make the charm of territory and give it its specific tourist attraction to become a dream destination and a true open-air museum.
- Desert tourism;
- Oasian and mountain tourism;
- Wellness tourism
- Cultural and archaeological tourism.
Drâa-Tafilalet has many tourist sites and picturesque landscapes, many and varied, adding to the authenticity of its Ksours and Kasbahs and its three ecosystems:
- Desert: the dunes of the Merzouga desert, M’hamid…
- Oasis: the great oasis of Tafilalet
- Mountain with reddish colors and original shapes
Oases and valleys 17 232 KM2
- Meski, Ziz, Goulmima, Guir, Ghris, Skoura…
- Hammat My Ali chérif/ My Hachem
- Sophrology, meditation..
- Issli and Tisslit in Imilchil
- Sid Ali to Midelt
- Mont M’Goun at 4,071m ( 3rd highest peak in Morocco)
- Mount Ayachi 3757 m
- Mont Saghro 2712 m..
- Agouray de ziz gorge
- Ahouli Gorge
- Dades gorge
- Toudgha gorges
Historical and architectural heritage:
- Ksours and Kasbahs
- Rock engravings
- Remains of syjilmassa
Intangible assets and well-being
- Kasbah of Ait benhaddou listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The rock engravings of Ait Ouazzik
- Syjilmassa to Risaani
- A renowned culinary and gastronomic art
- A warm and welcoming population
- Qualified human resources